The Ta-Da™ Chair is a lightweight walking stick that can quickly be converted into a convenient seat. It is light, secure, comfortable, and easy to use, making it ideal for walking stick users who would like to be able to take a seat now and again while out walking.
Note: The Ta-Da Chair is suitable for short term seating only. The user must be able to walk independently and have good balance when sitting.
- Super-light, high grade aluminium alloy frame, nylon and fibre seat, and polypropylene handle
- Converts into a portable seat with 3 legs (one of which is the cane itself).
- When converted back into a walking stick, the seat (consisting of 3 panels) folds up and the other 2 legs of the chair fold away neatly inside it.
- When folded the bulk of the chair weight is nearer to the handle than it is for other types of seat sticks, making it easier to swing the stick while walking.
- The safety lock ensures stability.
- Non-slip rubber feet.
- Will not rust.
- Impact and wear resistant construction.
How the Ta-Da Chair Works:
- To convert it into a chair: Hold the cane by the handle and twist the rotary switch that is beneath the handle. The chair will open out and and the legs will automatically lock in position. (This is when you say "Ta-Da!")
- Ensure that the seat is secure before sitting down. Sit facing the handle with the shaft between your legs and your hands on the handle for balance.
- To convert it into a walking stick: Twist the rotary switch and press the handle down toward the seat. When it has folded, press the legs inside the folded seat.
- Please refer to the detailed instructions and safety warnings in the instruction manual before using this product.
- User Weight Limit: 100kg
- Walking Stick Length: 85cm (also available in 88cm on request)
- Seat Height: 51cm
- Dimensions When Folded: 13.5 x 85 x 8.5cm
- Dimensions When Open: 32 x 50 x 71cm
- Recommended User Height Range: 170 - 176cm (5'7'' - 5'9'')
- Product Weight: 0.92kg
- Seat Colour: Black