The Omron HEM-7144T1 Basic Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor - Simple one-touch operation and irregular heartbeat detection for first-time users. Equipped with additional memory and wide range cuff (22-42 cm). This model comes with Bluetooth connectivity.
Cuff Wrapping Guide - Guides user to the right cuff wrap by indicating "OK" to ensure an accurate and reliable blood pressure measurement
Stores 30 Measurements in Memory
Body Movement Detection - Prompts user to retake measurement when an error is detected due to body movement
IntelliSense Technology - Automatically applies the right amount of pressure for fast, accurate and more comfortable measurement
The IntelliSense™ Monitor inflates the cuff to the ideal level with each use. No adjustments are required by the user to select an inflation level. This is especially convenient for hypertensive users and for people with certain arrhythmia or heart disorders, because their blood pressure is likely to fluctuate.
Advantages of IntelliSense Technology
- Fully automatic
- Personalized inflation for maximum comfort
- Quick deflation releases valve for speedy measurement
Irregular Heartbeat Detection
An irregular heartbeat is a heartbeat rhythm that varies by more than 25% from the average heartbeat rhythm detected while the unit is measuring blood pressure.
- If such an irregular rhythm is detected more than twice during measurement, the irregular heartbeat symbol appears on the display with the measurement result.
- If the irregular heartbeats cause the measurement to be invalid, no result is shown.
- If the irregular heartbeat symbol is shown after you have taken a measurement, repeat the measurement.
- If the symbol continues to appear, we recommend you to consult your healthcare professional.
Hypertension Indicator - Heartbeat symbol blinks if your systolic or diastolic pressure is outside the standard range (above 135 systolic/85 diastolic mmHg).
OMRON connect App makes it easy to view, save, and manage your health data - Export data to .csv file for sharing with your doctor and take charge of your health!
Allow you to track your readings via OMRON connect by wirelessly syncing to your smartphone
For people with high blood pressure. Consult your doctor to evaluate the readings. Check your device periodically for accuracy.