The Thermal Wrist Brace features a metal splint positioned at 25 degrees to provide the protection and support needed for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, overused / weak wrists, and sprains and strains.
The Thermal Wrist Brace provides advanced stabilising protection for wrist injuries and promotes increased circulation to aid prevention and recovery through the use of our exclusive thermal regulation lining.
Support level: Advanced Stabilising
- Fastener locking straps together with a metal splint positioned at 25° to allow for increased circulation and better protection for weak and injured wrists.
- Moisture wicking material provides superior comfort to the wearer
- Can be worn as a preventative measure
- Lined with Trioxon® Advantage material for enhanced recovery - clinically developed and exclusive to Thermoskin
- Available in three sizes
- Contours to the body for increased comfort and support
Overused/weak wrists, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Weakness, sprains & strains
Advanced Stabilising / Moderate
Exclusive 3 dimensional lining that provides insulation and wicking of moisture via air circulation. This allows the skin to remain well oxygenated and comfortable for extended periods.
- Promotion of increased blood flow facilitates enhanced recovery
- Provides light but firm compression to counter act tissue swelling
- Clinically tested to increase the skin and muscle temperature
- Provides temporary relief from pain/soreness associated with sports injuries, arthritis and RSI
- Increases elasticity and reactivity of the muscle
- Proprioception (support): implies perception of correct body position